Monday, August 29, 2011

I just found out I have to get a tooth pulled by an oral surgeon. Anyone know how much this would cost?

Yesterday, my dentist told me that one of my back molars will have to be pulled by an oral surgeon. She gave me a couple of referrals, but before I make the calls, can anyone out there tell me an approximate cost? I do not yet know if it can be done with a local or general anesthetic, and I (sadly) do not have dental insurance.
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online about 3 years ago now for all my dental work and they have saved me thousands throughout the years. From Extractions, xray, exams, cleanings...etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use the same day. Good Luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment