Monday, August 29, 2011

How can I help my horrible toothache?

I have had the worst toothache since 8pm, and it's now 7 in the morning. It woke me up when I was napping, and has been hurting since. I've tried everything from brushing my teeth, to make sure nothing was caught in there, to using mouthwash, swishing salt water, taking advil, and using a numbing gel. Nothing is seeming to help. The pain will die down for a bit, but then it comes right back. I don't have enough money for a dentist appointment right now (no dental insurance), so I am kind of screwed. The pain is so excruciating that it's making me feel a little dizzy, and I was having a mini-panic attack. Any suggestions as to what I could do to at least sooth this thing until I get a hold of some cash for a dentist appointment?
--------------------
Well it sounds to me like you have done everything! But you can try one more thing and that is applying heat. Sometimes that can work wonders! Also if you don't have a heating pad you can use a washcloth, wet it, and put it in the microwave. Usually 20-25 secs will do it, but be careful to not burn yourself because they can get really hot really fast. Hoped this helped!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment