Monday, August 29, 2011

Want to get braces, but am not sure exactly what to do?

Hello I am 22 years old and have a slight overbite and a gap between my front two teeth. And I would really like to correct this feature about myself. Honestly this problems stops me from smiling or laughing in public. The problem is not bad at all, but I know its there and most my friends never notice and others were surprised when i mentioned I had a gap or space ect... So anyone know the cost ect.. I have dental insurance and would like to get this taken care of soon as possible. I live in the state of Maryland if that helps. All advice is great hope to get some thank you very much. You can help make me smile :)
--------------------
In America most dental insurance don't cover braces because it's considered cosmetic. I think the traditional metal braces are about $3500 all together and the clear ones are about $4500, so I'd check your bank account if I were you. It also comes with the retainer package. In my opinion, braces is totally worth the money. A bright smile goes a long way man =D.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment