Monday, August 22, 2011

How do I get my bf to go to the dentist?

He is disgusting. He didn't have dental insurance for a few years so he pretty much stopped going to the dentist. Then he wound up with a huge dental debt after he decided to go again. So now he just won't go. He had one emergency where they had to pull out an infected tooth that they couldn't save. I made all the phone calls and did all the leg work to get him into see a dentist on a Saturday. He was not the least bit phased by losing a tooth. I was like doesn't it bother your that you are losing part of yourself??? He doesn't even care.
--------------------
I know somebody like that. It doesn't seem to be a priority for them either. I think you just have to tell him that your concerned about his health. Because it could lead to more problems & $$$$ isn't the issue anymore ;) Good Luck :)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment