Monday, August 22, 2011

Severe tooth infection... need help immediately!?

So a few days ago I was eating something with pepper and a couple of the grains of pepper got stuck between my upper lateral and central incisors (which are decaying due to a cavity). Well, I got them out after about 2 hours of eating the peppered food. The next day, I woke up and noticed how my teeth were painful. Then 2 days ago, it started effecting my sinuses and the pain traveled and intensified until it was covering the left side of my nose, my left eye, my lip, and a small section of my cheek. It was like that yesterday too. But this morning I woke up, and my left eye is halfway swollen shut, the entire left side of my face looks like it had botox injections because it is so severely swollen. I can't close my mouth all the way (that's how swollen my upper lip is). I am in agonizing pain. All I wanna do is just die. I don't have money and I certainly don't have dental insurance. I'm thinking about going to the emergency room, but I know they won't do anything but give me antibiotics. Does anyone know of anything that I can do!? This is killing me! I heard that severe enough tooth infections could lead to death! I'm just so upset because did you know that if you're an inmate in a prison, that you get dental care, health care, prescriptions, and all kinds of other health-related care!? It's sad that if I were to go murder and rape a child, I'd be able to finally get my mouth taken care of. Should I go to the ER?
--------------------
The ER won't do much. How old is your child? Usually,if you get pregnancy medicaid,they cover you for a year after. I would go to the ER,and they may give you pain medicine/antibiotics. I had to have all my teeth remvoed at the age of 21. It sucked...so yes,i wear dentures now. I had to have them removed bc of infection and whatnot,due to a bad pregnancy and a car accident.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment