Monday, August 22, 2011

I have made an appointment to see a dentist next week ?

I have made an appointment to see a dentist next week and I need to know about finances. I do not have dental insurance. I was told they accept dental fee plan and care credit? Can anyone tell me about these programs? I have been in pain and I really need to fix my tooth. I think I have a abscessed tooth. I do not have much money and will differently need a payment plan. DO these plans I listed above involve good credit?
--------------------
When you go the the DDS, after they take a look at the tooth they will tell you what needs to be done. They will give you a treatment plan (cost and what needs to be done) and you may decide what to do from there. Care credit can be done right there in the office and they will let you know if you are accepted or declined. I know people w/ bad credit that have been accepted. But they will let you know, don't worry.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment