Monday, August 22, 2011

is this terrible?

Long story short my husband & i were together 3 yrs he got his greencard last spring and left two months later mother day. He begged me not to divorce him while we were seperated now i know to bide his tiime since he wouldn't be able to get into military if we divorced before 2 yr anniversary in oct Well he left for military july and changed he wouldn't hug me goodbye the night before he left! said he would be judas it would be fake but he had been coming over to my house twice a week going out and sleeping with me while we were seprated for a month and a half. Then we he goes in miltary never calls gets a call ever week in basic didn't get one! i call the red cross because of my tooth and my insurance won't cover a rootcanal till next yr. i beg him to buy dental insurance he never does i loose my tooth it is infected! Never calls his two yr old or 7 yr old previous marriage. Sends the lowest legal amount of bah allowed tells everyone we are seperated even though he begged me
--------------------
Long story short for me just drop him and I hope this is a LEARNING EXPERIENCE to you in getting in this situation. Enjoy your turkey today.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment