Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Can anyone tell me if there is any dental insurance and prescription med help for ppl under 55?

I know a couple who have young children and both work. They make too much money to get any help from the government but not enough to carry dental insurance for it is way out of their budget. Does anyone know of any other programs that may help them? The husband is in severe pain because of his rotting teeth. He is also diabetic and needs diabetic supplies that cost hundreds each month. Neither qualify for medicare for they are under the age of 55. Thank you for your help.
--------------------
I would strongly encourage a visit to this site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now for all my health needs and they have saved me thousands. From Doctor visits, cleanings, dentures, eye exams...etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. All pre-existing conditions are accepted. I know for a fact that it does included diabetic supplies, I never had to use it for that reason, but it is in the coverage. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment