Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Is there a way to get dental insurance that kicks in sooner?

The dental insurance through my job has a 5 month waiting time. I have a missing front tooth that got chipped off. I want this done soon so I can look good. Right now I am using a removable fake tooth called a "flipper". But I hate the thing and its hard to eat with it in. What are my best options on the insurance?
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and have saved thousands of $$$ since. From fillings, xrays, exams, cleanings...etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan for the entire family. Even cosmetic and orthodontics. They had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. Hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment