Tuesday, November 2, 2010

where can i get dental insurance effective date and termination date from?

ok here is my problem. i have to show proof that i had 12 months preivous insurance or they wont pay for my dental work. i really want this asap and i dont know how to . aetna the dental insurance company says it can be anywhere from 7 to 10 days or even longer for them to give me what i need. and i called my ex employer and she said she can not give me any kind of statement like that. what am i suppose to do? please someone please help me.
--------------------
that is the only two places that I know of Can the dental office or other insurance company not call and find out? Or can you get your previous employer to give you something with your dates of employment listed on it and the fact that you had benefits when you worked there?
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment