Tuesday, November 2, 2010

How much does it cost to get your wisdom teeth taken out with dental insurance?

Im fourteen I just got my braces off I got an xray back from my ortho that showed my wisdom teeth, the roots havent grown on them yet and they havent erupted yet. My orthodontist told me it may be easier to get them out if the roots havent grown yet. I live in Los Angeles and I have dental insurance. How much would it be to have all 4 of them extracted and to be put out the whole time while they are doing it?
--------------------
The price of removing 4 impacted wisdom teeth with IV sedation will be around $2200. Most insurances will pay at least 80% of this. Some pay less and some pay more. You'll have to check with your insurance company or let the dentist find out the information for you. Good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment