Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Will dental insurance cover any of the cost to have all of my teeth extracted and a denture made?

I am 25 years old almost all of my teeth are filled as deep as possible without a root canal. I don't have anywhere near enough money to root canal and cap all of them so once they are impossible to save without a root canal I want to have all of extracted and just get dentures made. I have dental insurance but I am unsure of how much they will cover if any of it and what the total cost will be.
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit the following: http://healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 3 years ago when I max out my limits on my dental insurance. They have saved me thousands of dollars. I use them for things that the insurance will not cover. All services are included. Xrays, exams, cleanings...etc. Even Dentures, orthodontic and cosmetic surgery. The plan is very affordable and had my benefits active in 2 hours. I was able to use it the same day. Good Luck and Hope this Helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment