Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What is the best think a person should do if they don't have dental insurance?

Even when I had dental insurance I had to borrow money to pay for dental insurance. Now I don't have any & we didn't finish getting our teeth taken care of & have no idea what we can do now. What do people do if they can't afford dental care?
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago and they have saved me thousands of dollars over the years. From Cleanings, root canals, xrays..etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. Cosmetic surgery and Orthodontics are included. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. Hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment