Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dental insurance and Lumineers for teeth. Is there ever a way for insurance to pay?

I don't currently have insurance, but the job I'm hoping to get is said to have fantastic insurance. Is there ever a way to have Lumineers paid, in part or full, by dental insurance? If not, how much does it cost per tooth? How many are usually needed for a person with straight teeth...I was thinking 4 top and 4 bottom? Or more?
--------------------
I want Lumineer's too!! The cost is about $999 per tooth...ouch! I am getting them for the purpose of whitening. Mine have always been yellowish. It is genetic. http://www.MyBenefitsPlus.com/JRussell2 Check out our dental plan. We would offer a discount for this procedure. You can contact me through the site with any questions. (Most dental insurance will not cover any cosmetic...our dental plan does.) Good luck!!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment