Wednesday, December 29, 2010

13+ Cavities. I have dental insurance, but no money. HELP.?

I've been suffering from tooth decay since i was little. I brush and floss constantly but i always have cavities. My family is deep in dept and we have no money to take me to a dentist. I have dental insurance through my dads work, but no money to pay what it doesn't cover. I have over 13 cavities and i've recently started experiencing pain in one side of my mouth. Is there any place that i can go? Most places that offer low income or free dental care require you to have no insurance. Which i have. Or require you to have a low enough income, which my dad may exceed. Like i said, we're in deep debt. I may need one or more root canals along with fillings. Please, someone help. I'm in pain. Dental schools wont work. I can not arrange a ride to get there and back and i don't even know if they'll accept me. They also require you to submit an application, which can take up to THREE months to be looked over. I don't have that kind of time. I live in Cartersville, GA. I'm willing to drive to Atlanta if thats what it takes.
--------------------
idk how old you are, but either you or your parents can get CARE CREDIT card. its a kinda like a normal credit card, but with higher limits, no interest, and VERY LOW monthly payments. i got it for my braces and i have horrible credit. and i mean horrible. my braces cost 4,500 after insurance, and my monthly payment is only $60.00. heres a link to it. www.carecredit.com
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment