Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Is there a really good dental insurance out there that covers implants and bridges?

My current insurance only covers $1500 a year of dental procedures... I think. It's Delta Dental and provided through my employer. I pay about $2 a week for it. As of right now, I am going to need either implants or bridges to replace four teeth, all molars. I do NOT want any embarrassing dentures or obvious dental work that everyone will be able to pinpoint. My dentist is regarded as one of the best in the area from what I hear, and offers all the state of the art procedures. Unfortunately, from what I've been reading, it seems that to replace four teeth, I might be looking at a dental bill in the neighborhood of $10,000. I could afford that, if it's in a payment plan over a few years... even at 4 years, that's like $200 a month... very expensive.
--------------------
health-quotes.isgreat.org - my family have this health insurance. It is affordable and has good coverage for dental issues.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment