Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Is there ANY insurance that will cover my particular dental work?

I am 23 and have had crooked teeth all my life, I finally saved up 5-6k to get braces started, but the orthodontist dropped a bomb on me and said I needed oral surgey, 30,000 dollars worht of it. I got a second opinion and it was about the same. My insurance is Aflac and they won't cover it because they consider it cosmetic surgery, but I have never been confident about my smile and it has always held me back in everything. I was so excited about finally getting them started and now I am back to square one. My teeth are not mildly crooked, they are very very out of place and on top of that I have a severe and uncomfortable overbite, to assume this is just for cosmetics is retarted to me. Someone please tell me there is an organization or insurance or something anything that can at least help me get started, I'm a college student so going into more debt is not a fun idea to me, Thanx for any answers.
--------------------
Yes there is. I paid only $2000 for my braces because of this great plan I have. www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now when I was in college and they have saved me thousands on all services. From my braces, cleanings, xrays, exams..etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. My benefits were even active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment