Wednesday, December 29, 2010

How does dental insurance work?

I am interested in getting my own dental insurance through Delta. Im covered under both my parents. However neither one of theres covers ortho after the age of 18. Im 19 and a full time student. Delta has a individual PPO plan in Cal. It has a prepaid annual premium of $100. There are also NO waiting periods. My question is if I pay the annual premium, what else would I have to pay to receive the ortho coverage? It just seems too good to be true, that I only have to pay a $100 a year and Delta would pay over a thousand dollars towards my braces. Is this true? Please help! Please dont tell me to call. I have and I guess Im just not easily trusting. I dont want to pay the hundred bucks and then have them try to get out of helping me. Then Ill be stuck with THREE standard dental plans.
--------------------
I would like to suggest to try to get as much information as you could before making up your mind,here    www.HealthInsuranceFree.info/dental.html    is a very resourceful one.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment