Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I have no money and no insurance ***DENTAL***?

I had two teeth that were both in need of a root canal. I could only afford to have one tooth taken care of, they put me on Care Credit and I am paying that off gradually each month. Now the other tooth is acting up and this morning I woke up with some swelling around the face. This tooth also has an abscess, I have no money and I also have no insurance and I don't know what to do now. There are no dental schools in the area, 1800Dentist acctually told me that they have no idea what I should do, and when I try to sign up for dental insurance I get the run around pretty hardcore. I was in the military, but the VA says that they will not work on your teeth unless that was the reason you were released from duty. Which it wasn't, i served my full time. Shouldn't it be easier for a veteran to get dental coverage! Anyway, no one will help me and I am this close to just preforming some sort of dentistry on myself. What should I do?
--------------------
health-quotes.isgreat.org - my family have this health insurance. It is affordable and has good coverage for dental issues.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment