Wednesday, December 29, 2010

His insurance only covers half of the work needed... Can I add him to my dental insurance after the diagnosis?

My fiance just went to the dentist. His dental insurance only cover's half of the cost of the work he needs. If we get married through the court this week, and I am able to add him to my dental insurance, will my insurance cover the other half? Or will they deny it because it has already been diagnosed making it a "pre-existing condition." Anyone have any answers or advice? We're trying to save for our wedding in just a few months, and I'd MUCH rather get married sooner and save the $1000 we'll have to spend to get his dental work done with his insurance alone.
--------------------
You can easily check your minimal health care rates in internet, for example here - health-quotes.isgreat.org
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment