Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Curious where I stand: How much credit card debt do you have?

I have about $12,000 in cc debt. I've paid it off before, then had to have major dental work done with no dental insurance... Now I'm back in debt and its killing me!!! What about you? I'm curious to see if Im better or worse off than most Americans these days.
--------------------
We pay our credit card bill in full every month and never charge more than we can afford. Credit card debt will ruin you if you don't pay it off quickly. Its too bad you didn't ask for a payment plan with the dentist (at no interest of course). Dentists and Doctors are usually willing to accept payments in my experience. They know lots of people don't have insurance (especially dental insurance) and in these economic times are willing to work with their patients - not bankrupt them by forcing them to put services on a high-interest credit card that will take forever to repay.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment