Wednesday, March 2, 2011

dental debt and collection agency!?

Hi all, I had a limited dental insurance which covered a fraction of my treatment. I owe the dental clinic 500$. I got the treatment 3 months ago and I never recieved the bill bcoz they sent it to my old address. And yesterday i got a call from a collection agency telling me i owe 500$. Now if I don't pay it right now what are the consequencies? Will it go in my credit history? Please answer. I need to know this.
--------------------
If you don't pay it yes chances are it will go on your credit report. Keep in mind that even if you do pay it you will want to get in writing that they either never will report this to the credit reporting agencies or if they have they will delete it when you do pay.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment