Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I need dental work done badly, Im young, I need the works (literally) no insurance or $$, HELP!!?

I had braces? My situation is that..my enamel was very soft after removal 10 yrs. ago. now my teeth are bad/poorly. I need root canals @the bottom teeth, but my upper 1 wisdom pulled, canine tooth is rotten, bicuspid fell out leaving fragments of the tooth in the gums..I was told that I needed a partial, haven't done NEthing, no insurance or $$, he has a payment plan available but the interest is extremely high can't afford the plan. Im afraid that the extent of work needed. I have HBP & I smile alot. That's not good or attractable. Need Help!!! (NO BS PLEASE, NO FLY BY NIGHT COMPANIES, either.)
--------------------
Call your local dental society or visit their website. It should be named after the city/state/county it is in. They can give you the names of dentists that provide free and sliding scale services.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment