Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Is my dentist required to do the work?

About 3 and a half years ago i paid about $4000 for various dental work. I got a small portion of the work complete. I never went back to get it finished. Are they required to do the work or refund me now that it is 3 years later? I now have a diffrent dental insurance provider, will this affect me?
--------------------
well first off you shouldnt have waited so long. secondly if you paid them then yes they should finish it, if they have it on file still of course.. and thirdly your insurance might be a problem but you would have to just go in and ask. if you already paid for it then wouldnt u not need your insurance? im sure if additional work is needed they will just use your new insurance. hope i helped
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment