Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Which is cheaper ? dental question?

Having all my teeth removed and getting dentures or getting dental insurance for bad teeth? I have a headache every day for the last week or so , my mouth hurts bad and I want to have the got darn things removed in general since I know I need work and I cant afford dental insurance.
--------------------
I wish you would have put more detail and information into this post. We are left with little room to answer upon. age?financial capability? want? Dr. recommendations if you have visited one at all. Since I don't know much about your situation I will answer the best way i can. Go to a dentist and get an exam, let him give you his real opinion. Don't beat around the bush with him If he says things can be fixed with money. Everything can be fixed with money. If it is unrealistic in your situation to have 10k worth of dental work done then consider a full denture. BUT REMEMBER! once they are gone , THEY ARE GONE FOREVER! maybe it is just a few teeth that need to get fixed and they are the culprit of all the pain. then maybe a bridge is a more viable and realistic choice than removing all your teeth. I hope this helps. Personally, I wouldn't remove any of my teeth unless I really had to. And when I reach that point I'd rather go in some debt and get some implant bridge work done. that's just me though
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment