Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Medical insurance? How do I figure this out? ?

All I want is Chiropractor, Counseling, Ladies check ups, and dental coverage! I go to an alternative dr. and NO insurance covers that... I am 20, avg. weight, and in good health (no allergies or any health problems) I am not in school or have a job right now, but will start Massage Therapy in Jan. Don't know if that matters or not! And the Job I would be getting would be part time! How do I get a quote for that, I can't find anything online that really talks about those things?
--------------------
I would like to suggest to try to get as much information as you could before making up your mind,here http://www.healthinsurance-onlinetips.info/health-insurance-for-free.htm is a very resourceful one.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment