Sunday, April 3, 2011

Is there a thing as free dental care?

I need to go see a dentist bad, with no health insurance, little money, is there a thing as free dental care? I live in california
--------------------
find a local university or community college that has a dental program. they offer cleanings and some minor repairs. problem is it will take longer, and they are still learning so screw-ups are possible. I would also suggest calling all dentists in your area. some of them will allow you to make monthly payments. I had to get 2 pulled a while back- no insurance, i make too much money for gov't assistance, but a $300 dental bill would have killed me and my kids. I found a really great dentist who let me pay him $10/month. It was really quite amazing. I also remember, from back when i was little that my church had a free dental day, where a couple of the dentists who attended would get together to help members in need. You may try that route as well. good luck to you.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment