Sunday, April 3, 2011

34weeks pregnant and having dental problems what can I do?

Ok I have never had any problems with my teeth at all never a cavity or anything. I take good care of my teeth but ever since I've hit 34th week in pregnancy my bottom teeth have started bothering me, my gums are red and swollen and my teeth hurt, the bleed when I brush them. So I don't have dental insurance right at the moment and I have been using hydrogen peroxide and warm salt water and flossing and then listerine and then brushing my teeth ok it seems like the swellen is going down but the pain isn't. So my ? Is what can I do? Am I doing something wrong? Can it really be pregnancy gingivitis and how can I get rid of it pls help I can't stand it anymore
--------------------
Gum swelling is normal in pregnant women, you need to have them cleaned at teh dentist,no harm to baby, its a hormonal thing
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment