Sunday, April 3, 2011

Where can I get A LOT of dental work done in a short time?

Hi I just turned 21 and I have a lot of cavities for all of the obvious reasons. At this point I am taking good care of my teeth but no amount of brushing or flossing or gargling mouthwash seems to be fixing the 9 or 10 cavities I already have. I just need to know how I can go about finding a dentist who will be able to do a lot of dentistry in a short amount of time. Money is an issue, but not a huge one--I have dental insurance and I can cover a few hundred dollars in copays and my parents would be glad to cover the rest. Transportation isn't a huge issue either--I am able to fly just about anywhere for free/cheap--as long as it's in a decent sized city in the U.S. My only issue is time. There are like 5 dentists in my hometown but only one of them takes new customers and when I went to see him he spaced my appointments like 2 months apart from each other but I really need these fixed now so they don't get any worse and so I can have them done before I graduate and am off my parents insurance! Is there any type of place who will fix 9 cavities in one visit?
--------------------
make another apointment with another dentist in town. if i cant get into my dentist pronto for something that comes up i call every dentist ioever went to to get in that day. they dont mind if you see another dentist.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment