Sunday, April 3, 2011

what should I get my uncle / dentist (who did free dental work for me)?

I had a tooth break & it needed a crown. He didn't charge anything, even though my husband and I don't have dental insurance. --that was three or four months ago-- Now my husband's tooth is starting to hurt (and we STILL don't have dental insurance). My uncle won't let us pay him but I feel like we should do something. We have tried to offer services - like babysitting or graphic design (that is my husband's profession), but he just says that he will call us & never does (that might be because we live 45 minutes away). Any ideas on what we can give him or do for his family - so we're not taking advantage of the situation?
--------------------
Do something spontaneous and straight from the heart. Find out what his favortie restaurant is and give hime a gift card. Or do something more personal and make him a healthy dessert. Be creative and he will appreciate it!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment