Sunday, April 3, 2011

Root canal/ and insurance expiration?

I'm curious to know whether I'll get re-approved( by my insurance company) for a crown or not? So, back in Feb, I got a root canal on my back tooth, which was covered by insurance. I've never really had any problem with dental insurance in the past( when it came to fillings,and also another root canal before this one). Anyway, I ended up missing my next appointment, which was supposed to be X-rays to obtain a crown. Anyhow, my appointment was scheduled a month from them( they've alot of patients). So, I ended missing my appointment, I, then called to reschedule, and the closest appointment was in two months. So you say, three-four months of waiting. The thing is, by the time I went back, the root canal had expired. And they resent back for another approval to finish the procedure My question is, is it likely that I'll get approved?
--------------------
You can easily check your minimal health care rates in internet, for example here - health-quotes.isgreat.org
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment