Thursday, July 14, 2011

DENTAL BILL from a large dental chain: they hit me with a 2nd bill after having me put $ on a card ...?

...that they said was my part of the charges after insurance! This 2nd large bill (about 3/4 of what I already put on their recommended card) came 2 months after my last visit. What can I do? This seems like it should be illegal, I was told what I put on their card was it for my costs.
--------------------
There is no reason to conclude from what you've said that anything is "illegal." You provide no specifics concerning the billing, your insurance and what you signed. It sounds like part of what they thought would be covered by insurance was denied, in which case you ARE responsible for the costs. What do your insurance EOBs say?
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment