Thursday, July 14, 2011

Live chat assistance not very helpful?

I was trying to look into getting some dental insurance, and also look into getting carecredit... And both time I tried to speak with a live person over the internet and both times They told me to call. The insurance person said that because the answer to my questions was "lengthy". and the carecredit person didnt want to answer about what credit companies they check....sheesh....I didnt think my questions were hard... does anyone else have this problem? they were very short, not friendly , and seemed annoyed I was even asking....
--------------------
I have run into that as well. Of course there are often times when I think I'm talking with a real person only to find out some 15 frustrating minutes later that in fact I'm carrying on a conversation with an " auto response " programmed computer. So, I'm not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment