Thursday, July 14, 2011

Wisdom teeth NO SEDATION

I will be getting 4 of them removed. Still underneath gums. I have no dental insurance, I don't want to spend 400 dollars on IV sedation. Has anybody gotten it done without sedation and only numbing? Is there any pain? I'm sure i'll feel alot of pulling, but if it doesnt hurt I don't really mind. Give me some info.
--------------------
some people handle it just fine, others can't.. are they impacted (under the boneand skin)? if they are not then it won't be too bad, and you will not feel pain, and the doc should never do anything if you do, the doc's I work for always test first to make sure u are numb, REMEMBER, you should should feel pressure not pain. If you feel more then pressure then you are not fully numb. if they are impacted, you will be just as numb, they are going to use a drill to drill away bone, and a lot of water with the drill.. Sometimes the doctor will tell the patients it is better to go to sleep due to nerves and sinus issues.. Hope I can help... good luck
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment