Thursday, July 14, 2011

I worked with this rich woman?

and yes, she was a bit......! Anyway, she said one day "I cracked a tooth so I have a dental emergency and have to leave" --- I asked her if she was in pain and she said she was not. I have 5 broken teeth - no dental insurance (yes, I take care of my teeth but am 48 and old fillings are bad from what I understand). My question is -- have you ever broken a tooth and does it hurt? Second question....do you think God made my mouth not be in pain because I don't have the money to fix it? I think if you have 5 broken teeth that you would be in pain. I was a while ago and maybe the nerves died or something. BTW they are all in the back so no one sees them --- I guess I'm wondering if this mean He IS watching over me or something...as mouth pain is REALLY BAD.
--------------------
I have chipped a tooth and it has not hurt. I have cracked teeth and they only started to bother me when air and decay got in the cracks. If you have cracked teeth and they no longer hurt, it means that the root has died. Maybe He IS watching out for you. The Lord works in mysterious ways.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment