Thursday, July 14, 2011

Does Anyone Know of A Dentist Who Can Help An Extremely Scared Patient???

Ok, I am 28 and I have sensory issues which make it absolutely painful for anyone to touch my mouth. I do have dental insurace with the company I work with, however I am so terrified of going that I haven't been in years. I need to find someone in southern california who is willing to do my dental work while I am asleep. I want to be knocked out and have everything done at once. I know some people are thinking only children have sensory problems...that's not true and I don't want the rude answers so don't even bother. If there are any dentist's in the southern california area who take pmi dental insurance and can help me out please, please email me. I have a very painful tooth on the top left that is literally falling apart. It's very painful but I absolutely cannot tolerate being awake for dental work. Here is my email. littledeaftink@yahoo.com
--------------------
What you need to do is go to a dentist that mainly specializes in children's dentistry. I had a horror of dentist too. I had such bad experiences, i went 9 years without seeing one. Someone suggested I do that, and what a difference it made. They don't get angry with you when you act like a blithering idiot. Also, they can you give happy gas, or something similar where you don't care what they do. Good luck. I know how you feel.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment