Thursday, July 14, 2011

Embarrasing teeth probelm?

I am so scared of the dentist that even when I think about it, I get all sweaty and my heart starts beating rapidly. I know I need to go because my teeth have gotten so bad that I don't think I have any bone left (bottom). Is there something that can be done so I can get a denture. I know that you can't get a denture if there is no bone for them to adhere to, but surely there is something that can be done. And please tell me the least expensive thing. I do have dental insurance (BCBS) that pays 1/2 of all costs, but not up front, those come from my pocket. I need help, I cannot smile for fear that people will see my teeth, my self confidence has ..well, I have none. I don't like to talk because I don't want to show my teeth. This is an embarrasing situation and I know that I should have taken better care of them before, so please no ugly comments. Is there anyone of you that give me some good advise.
--------------------
go to the dentist, its a must, you cant get teeth without seeing a dentist,
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment