Wednesday, March 16, 2011

dental infections?

I have serious dental infections for the last year or so. I have been going to school for last 13 months with a very low income to live off. I have no dental insurance.i have 4 (maybe 5 or 6now) abscess from an x-ray i got 5 months ago. Ive been living in pain for a long time. The pain just goes from tooth to tooth. Ive taken so many anti-biotics that they seem to not work anymore.Some of my serious teeth that hurt are almost fully broken away.The pain has somewhat vanished from some of those teeth but now i got an exposed nerve in another tooth that just hurts very bad. Ive got more anti-boitics and been taking for a week with no luck. I even went to hospital and then froze me and gave me morphine. my question is how long does it take for a tooth to completely stop to hurt if i cant afford treatment? My hole face hurts from the new abscess. will this go away on its own? does anybody know anyway i can get my teeth fixed since i am broke and can hardly afford to eat?this hurts bad. TY
--------------------
First, I am sorry that you are in so much pain. Before the infection does damage to other organs, and other teeth that are being decayed and infected by your bad teeth, I propose this: Find a dental school and make an appointment. This is great for people that don't have insurance and/or limited funds. They offer a great FULL service for a nominal fee. I am a dental hygiene student and our fee is only $10.00 - and that is not per visit - that is total - if you need one appointment or 10 - its still a one time fee of $10.00. And you get the best care, because they also provide full care-when you go to a dentist, they only do what time provides. But it sounds like you will need more than what a dental hygienist can provide - you need to see a dentist for the fixing of your teeth - so a dental school is more apt to help you with all of your needs - make some calls and find the one closest to you - they also charge nominal fee's (no more than half ) and again will offer full service. Or: Check out a free clinic (based on income) in your city! I hope this helps - good luck!!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment