Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Free/Cheap Dental in PA?! 10 points asap!!!!?

My family has no dental insurance. My mom needs to get her teeth done badly(her teeth are rotting and she's in pain), she has gone to dentists in the past and we can't afford it because we are pretty poor. My mother works two jobs and neither of them offer dental! My mom never goes to the dentist because we can only afford my sisters and me to go. (I'm 15 by the way.) We live in North-Eastern Pennsylvania(around Susquehanna county) and I need to know if there is anywhere close that offers dental insurance, care, work for free or a lot cheaper than normal. Please answer!! thank you.
--------------------
Common situation you met like many other people,be patient,and check the resource here    www.HealthInsuranceFree.info/dental.html    i found very useful for me to solve my similiar problem.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment