Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Good discount dental plan?

I haven't been to the dentist in a few years and now I really need to go. I probably have at least a few cavities and may need some crowns and/or root canals. I don't have any dental insurance so I would like to pay as little as possible while at the same time getting quality care. Can anyone recommend a good dental discount plan or dental insurance plan that I could buy that would take effect immediately? I also need to find a good dentist locally (Austin, TX) - so can anyone recommend a dentist or tell me a good place to look for one online? Thanks.
--------------------
You can find a discount dental plan that will go into effect immediately upon purchase. Insurance companies and dentists love this because there is no paperwork to file. You are responsible for full payment of the discounted rate. Finding a dental plan will be tough as most have waiting periods so people decide they have major work to do and now want insurance to pay for it. Makes them wait at least a year for major coverage (root canals and crowns). As for a dentist, ask your friends....
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment