Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I have a cavity that is starting to pain a lot...but I don't have any insurance?

I had a cavity since I think last summer and have been holding it since because this fall I will be able to get dental insurance through post-secondary education. However, I can't take the pain anymore. The pain comes and goes. When it does pain, it's really irritating and I feel like pulling out my tooth. I was wondering if they're is any way for me to go to the dentist at minimal cost as I am in financial need and am currently in high school (under 18). I am Canadian and I was wondering if there is a way get my tooth treated with help from the government or something... Any possibilities?
--------------------
im sorry about ure tooth and all but u have to go to the dentist insurance or not my dad put off a cavity for atleast 3 or three monthsand he said the pain was so unbarable and getting worse that he wanted to shoot himself in the head and over a little period of time the tooth had to be pulled and the numbed him but the pain was so bad he still felt it so the longer you go the more pain u will suffer, the cavity gets worse and the process of taking it out or filling it will be more painful and more expensive so u can either deal with the pain and end up like my dad or go to the dentist
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment