Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What happens if you don't get a cavity filled?

I'll be the first person to admit that I drink energy drinks WAY too much...and I always get cavities because of it. Today I went to the dentist and I have four cavities...and of course I'm gonna get them filled (gotta get the most out of my parents dental insurance before I turn 18 lol)... But I was just wondering, what happens if you just leave your cavities and don't get them filled?
--------------------
The tooth will keep rotting until it either breaks or you get an abcess. This is very very painful and requires anit biotics too. Please get them fixed now - don't do what I did and let them go cos I couldn't afford it and now they are just falling apart, it's horrible and painful. Good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment