Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wisdom Teeth? Dental Experts Please.?

I am a 21 years old soon to be 22 but I haven't had my wisdom teeth taken out yet. I probaly will not have them taken out until I have my own health and dental insurance until I am 23. Will not having my wisdom teeth being taken out have an effect on my mouth or my smile or will it crowd my teeth? I also have an open bite and I need braces and Jaw Surgery but like I said before I will not ba able to do all of this until I get my own health insurance/dental insurance? Sometimes when I do try to smile, my mouth begins to hurt because of how small it is.Again, will it effect my mouth if I waited until I am 23 yrs old to have the wisdom teeth taken out along with the braces and Jaw Surgery?
--------------------
hmm, its always better to get done corrective surgry as early as possible, it's more comfortable that way. an year or so shouldn't be a problem, but you say that it can tend to hurt, and this is some thing that you'll have to look into. get yourself to a dentist. ask. let them know your concern its best to take 2 opnions. from where I stand its difficult to tell anthing meaning full without, reports or x-rays charts. be healthy that's the more important thing, its even better for you to get a cronic problem fixed, this will help you to get insurance too.. check into it...
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment