Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Low cost dental in fingerlakes region of NY?

I need to find some sort of dental insurance, I don't have health insurance either so I can't just piggyback from that. I would love to get both but I can't afford the plan available to me at work, and apparently the fact that I could get it through work makes me ineligable for NY's cheaper health plans. Anyway I have bad teeth and I need to be able to see a dentist regularly, and have help paying for what is done...so any suggestions?
--------------------
I would strongly suggest a visit to this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago and they haved saved me thousands since. From cleanings, extractions, fillings...etc. even my braces. They even had my extremely affordable plan active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. Hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment