Thursday, June 30, 2011

Does Indiana Medicaid cover dental for children?

My daughter has Medicaid insurance and we live in Indiana. I have heard of a few child dentisry's that accept Medicaid and interested in taking her for her first exam. I am assuming if the dentists promote that they accept Medicaid then her plan (which is just the ordinary plan they give kids?) would be part of this. Unless there is a special dental plan I need to get her on or something. I of course cannot get a hold of anyone at the Medicaid office, and have been unsucessful in finding anything online about this. If anyone knows if her dental exam would be covered or any other info you can give me, that would help a lot! Thanks
--------------------
You could also start by giving the dentist of your choice that accepts Medicaid a call. Have your children's Medicaid numbers and cards available. The dentist office will be able to verify benefits and let you know faster than dealing with the Medicaid office. Good luck
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment