Thursday, June 30, 2011

Is Dental Bridging necessary?

Hello, i recently had one of my premolars removed for (300 dollars)..The dentist told me that i should consider a dental bridging, because without it my teeth could shift and cause them to be crooked and hard to eat food. Now as i mention i already paid 300 for extraction of the tooth. He told me the bridging would cost 2000 dollars! I am low on cash and was wondering if any of you have experience with bridge and/or are currently without a tooth. how does it affect you? and is it worth paying 2000 for a bridge? thanks by the way i have no insurance.
--------------------
Yes, it is necessary. Your dentist is right about the consequences of not getting your missing teeth replaced. The fee seems reasonable. You will understand why when you read the following article : http://www.associatedcontent.com/article…
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment