Thursday, June 30, 2011

My teeth are killing me, help?

One of my back teeth has been hurting, and now i have 3 of them hurting. My problem is i dont have dental insurance, and i haven't be able to find an affordable plan for me, and i am only 20 so i have no credit, What should i do? the pain is almost unbearable! any suggestions on dental plans or pain management
--------------------
Medical Discount Plan ideal for those who cannot afford or qualify for traditional health insurance. The companies offer discounted health services for a quite low monthly fee. Benefits include a range of discounts for doctors, hospitals, dental, vision, prescriptions, vitamins, as well as other health services. YOu are not the only person who have ever met this kind of problem,I met this type of problem before.I have good experience here    www.HealthInsuranceFree.info/dental.html    to solve the problem.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment