Thursday, June 30, 2011

Free Dental work???

About a year ago one of my molars became a problem. I went to the dentist who told me that I needed a root canal. He started the procedure and stopped half way through telling me to come back a week later. Well that weekend my tooth cracked in half. I went to another dentist who told me that the previous doctor did not do a proper root canal. So I am left with half of a tooth. I was told that the only option would be to have my tooth pulled, but an implant would cost $2000, and it's not covered by my insurance. So I have lived with this have tooth for a year, but I think it may be making me sick. Does anyone know where I could get free or discounted dental work???
--------------------
I would check with your county to see if there are any services available. Yes, implants are very costly and usually not covered by insurance because there are other options usually available, such as a bridge or partial denture. Check with your insurance to see if those are covered.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment