Thursday, June 30, 2011

should i buy disability insurance if hard to afford? short or long term?

I am about to sign up for my work benefits and my pay is not good enough. I have to buy health insurance for me and my spouse as well and this eats lots of my income. also chose dental and vision. I am asked to choose or waive DIABILITY BENEFITS. there are two, long and short term. if i take both . it is about $14 every 2 weeks. It looks like good idea to purchase it but after buying health, dental for me and my spouse, I feel like i should no longer buy more stuffs cos we need income. if we should buy it, which one is better for us? short or long term? we are both in early 30. no major bills except for car payment for one year and healthy currently with no kids but don't have good savings. if u think we don't need disability insurances. please tell us reasons why we should just save the money?
--------------------
My suggestion is trying to absorb as much information as you can before making up your mind,here www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info is a good one.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment