Thursday, June 30, 2011

What is the best and most affordable pet insurance plan?

I have two cats who are about one year old. I want to get a plan that covers dental cleaning expenses and thats it for now anyway. I figure I can wait another couple years to get them a full health insurance plan considering they are indoor cats and not even one yet....Is there such a dental plan...I was told dental cleanings run about $150 a pop per cat per year. So If I can spend less than that a year on both of them for a health or dental plan that covers cleanings that would be great. Please help. Also, If you know of any basic health plans that cover vets visits that would be helpfully (VPI, Petfirst are too pricey for me any others?)
--------------------
Holy cow, you get your cat's teeth cleaned every year? I'm on the "when they look like they need it" plan which runs about every 5 years. Anyway, cheapest insurance is your own. If you know you're going to spend $300 on dental cleanings a year, put $30 in your savings account every month.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment